- Yearly Examinations
- New Cat and Kitten Exams
- Sick Cat Exams
- Behavioral Problem Exams
- Second Opinion Exams
- Spay and Neuter
- Dental Cleaning and Polishing
- Other surgeries that a cat may need
The Cat Hospital does not perform declaws on cats. The City of Norfolk passed an ordinance banning cosmetic alterations on animals, which includes debarking, ear cropping, tail docking and declawing. We are willing to present owners interested in declawing with other options including nail trimming, behavior modification and applying Soft Paws.
- Diagnostic Testing
- Blood Pressure Checks
- In-House Pharmacy
- Nail trims
- Microchipping with the Save This Life Microchip
- Flea and Heartworm Prevention - We use and recommend Advantage II for flea prevention and Advantage Multi for flea and heartworm prevention.
Now through December 31, 2016 – purchase one 6-pack of Advantage II or Advantage Multi and receive 2 free doses!
- Prescription Diets – We carry select diets from Hill’s Prescription Diets, Royal Canin and Purina Veterinary Diets.